Once again my brain is somewhat fried from a busy busy week. Like my uncreative blog post title may imply, I am really looking forward to catching up on lots of sleep over this weekend. So I’m going to just use bullet points to link up with Amanda because that is all I can handle at the moment.
- Can’t wait to run the Hogsback Half this weekend. I love the small town feel and the amazing community of runners who put on such a fabulous race. The post race spread doesn’t hurt either – homemade baked goods and all you can eat lunch buffet – yes please!
- I’ve was totally craving sugar this past weekend and baked some peanut butter fudge brownies… and I had my fair share. I think it’s time to reign in that sweet tooth and double check my “must eat all the things” runger. Here’s to more vegetables in the next few weeks.
- Speaking of next few weeks… less than 50 days until NYCM. When did that happen??
- Recently I’ve experienced some left calf cramping at work, so in attempts to rectify this, I’ve finally got into the groove of using my standing desk during the day. I usually stand for the majority of the morning, sit for lunch, stand back up for another hour or two and then plop myself back down for the last few hours of the day. I find myself a lot more productive standing. And I think my legs are really thanking me, especially my hip flexors!
- I ended up running on the treadmill last night after work so I could finish up the season finale of Boardwalk Empire that I blatantly fell asleep during on Tuesday night. It was awesome! Will and I just finished the first season and I can’t wait to start the second, it’s really picking up!
- And finally, the return of Fall network TV. Greys. How to Get Away with Murder. Scandal. I can’t. If you need me I’ll be binge watching on Hulu.
Which Fall show are you most looking forward to coming back?
Have you ever chosen to run on a treadmill over outside so you could watch TV?