I am currently rejoicing in all things Thursday (SO CLOSE) so I’m linking up with Amanda to explore the definition of #LifeGoals.
I’m not totally sure what inspired me to write this post, but lets just go with it. I think everyone has an idea in their head of how they want their life to turn out. By the time I’m 30 THIS will happen, or at some point in my life I want to live THERE. So for whatever reason, I figured I should share some of my less, and some of my more, personal #LifeGoals.
- This. Closet. I’m sorry, is this real life, because I NEED this. When I first scrolled through these pictures I couldn’t wipe the cheshire cat grin off my face.
Not only is this closed AMAZINGLY organized… hi folded (and HANGING) spandex…. but it is color coordinated. The OCD, minimal display of this closet speaks to me. I’m pretty sure I’d be happy to live in there..
Which is actually possible thanks to a refrigerator. Count this one as #LifeMustHave not a #LifeGoal
- Travel. There are definitely a few places in the world that I am putting on my #LifeGoals list. In order to spare you of a lengthy list of destinations I’m going to pick my favorite. We all know my dream vacation is to go explore Italy/Greece/Croatia, and to be honest, who doesn’t want to go on an African safari. And I would absolutely love to see the West Coast and explore all that California and the PNW have to offer.
But since I said I wouldn’t make a long list, and trust me when I say it could go on forever, I’ll end it with my absolute dream vacation…
Yep. Tahiti. I’m a beach bum at heart. We all know that. And if you didn’t, welp we’re probably not friends. But I would love nothing more to spend a week relaxing in the sun and sand of this GORGEOUS island. And sleeping in a hut above the water… If that’s not relaxing to you, then we are DEFINITELY not friends. Not trying to be all spiritual here, but if I can’t find my center and rejuvenate (in EVERY sense of the word) here, I don’t think I can.
- Gourmet Kitchen. Maybe it’s growing up. Maybe it’s the process of looking for a new apartment, but holy cow I want a nice, spacious kitchen. I’m not trying to fool anyone here, I’m no chef. But I want to have a fun, open space to entertain my friends and family.
the greatest time suck of allPinterest (follow me so I feel cool).
I honestly could design my future
humble (LOL)abode for HOURS a day (thanks Pinterest). It’s incredible to see what’s out there. I will totally be cliche at this moment in time and announce that sometimes Pinterest motivates me. It makes me realize that I want to work hard so I can come home at the end of the day and celebrate my accomplishments…. In my new, shiny, open-floor planned, stainless steel kitchen. #IKnowWhatIWant.
- I also want to have a house with this….(End Pinterest binge…)
And for a more serious goal...
- Love what I do. I think this is everyones life goal. And if it’s not, it should be. I want to get up each morning with a purpose. Knowing that for the next 8+ hours I am working towards a goal, something I can 100% stand behind. I have the utmost respect for people who pursue their passions… It’s not easy. Change is scary, but I refuse to be complacent.
So there you have it folks. Some of my #LifeGoals. And to avoid ending it on a too serious note, my greatest #LifeGoal is to find a way where I can eat ALL THE FROYO/HOMEMADE PIZZA in the world and never have a tummy ache. #CrohnsLife.
What’s your #LifeGoal?
Do you ever find yourself three hours deep into a Pinterest binge? No? Just me?