Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and are starting your Monday off nice and relaxed!
- Dispatch was absolutely incredible. Our tickets were General Admission, and being oblivious as always, I didn’t really know what that meant. Just that we had “floor seats”. Welp.. floor seats actually meant we were standing 10ish rows back from the stage. It was an incredible experience, and awesome concert, and even though I felt like I was standing in the woofer for some of it, it was an amazing show.
- Saturday was supposed to be long run day and I did what I hate doing more than anything… I bailed on my long run, stuck to a shorter shakeout run in favor of more sleep. But then I hit the beach for the entire day and that always makes me happy : )
- Saturday night I binged watched movies… Imitation Game and McFarland. Obsessed with both. Also, does anyone else feel like Kevin Costner could be their dad?
- Sunday was gorgeous weather as well, so I got up extra early and hit the roads for 12 miles. I ended up running with a water bottle in the back of my shorts… I hate carrying things and I didn’t have my fuel belt with me. I always laugh at people who do that and assumed there was no way that was comfortable… but it was. And it worked. And I didn’t wither like a flower so that was good.
- Sunday afternoon was spent at the beach. Again. Do we see a theme here? Some sun, sand, vitamin D and a good book is all this girl needs. I finished Big Little Lies and I read A Silent Wife. A Silent Wife was on the NY Times Best Seller list… but OMG that book was dark. A good read. But dark.
Although my weekend was uneventful, it was what I needed. I needed to mentally recharge, focus on ME, and of course, spend some quality time working on my
What was your favorite part of the weekend?
Can you spend the entire day at the beach? I could lay on the beach with a good book from 9am – 4pm every single day if I had my way.
What was the most delicious dessert you ate this weekend?