Since it’s Thursday, I am linking up with Amanda, I am not even going to apologize by the randomness of word and photo vomit that is about to hit your screen!
1. Running. Although I’m pretty stoked to be able to complete my runs, I’m nowhere as speedy as I used to be. Or should I say, my runs now feel a lot harder. Could be the heat (83 degrees). Could be the humidity (90% Wednesday morning!) . But it could be my cardio fitness is still a little behind from where I’d like it to be. 5 mile tempo, 7’09” average pace. 1,000 gallons of sweat lost. #IDon’tExaggerate
And while we’re at it… let’s talk about these thunderstorms we’ve been having. I’m all about some good thunder and lightening… and an afternoon/evening downpour is quite relaxing. But could it PLEASE help with the humidity…
my hair tells me I think it only making it worse!
2. StitchFix. So I got my fix guys. I’ll give you a little sneak peak, but I plan on doing a full review last week. I kept one item. Which is one more than I usually keep. Any guesses?
3. Cleansing. I typed cleaning, but realized my mistake. Yay proofreading. Although I suppose it is a “cleaning” of sorts. So things have been going well… but I did cheat. I had some pre-packaged granola on my morning acai bowl. I just needed some crunch in my life. I’m letting it slide though. If that’s my “slip up” then I’m okay with it!
4. iPhone 6. Yep. It happened. My beloved iPhone 5 has bit the dust once and for all. It was a good 2+ years, but an upgrade was needed. We survived a broken screen, living with a full battery charge than only lasted 4 hours, and loss of touch screen capabilities. But finally Wednesday it died and refused to turn back on. So long old friend. Hello shiny new technology toy. Only in America would we be sad about HAVING to use our upgrade.
5. Nantucket. Is there ever a post that doesn’t include Nantucket? One month from today I will be back on my beloved island for a full week. There’s little in life that could make me as happy. Can’t wait for the sun, sand, and beach. Oh, and my long runs. Because any run where I don’t HAVE to stop for 20 miles is a good run in my book. Too early to start a count down? I think not.
And to finish up with some super random questions….
Any guesses as to what StitchFix item I chose to keep??
What’s on your brain today?
What’s your favorite candy? I haven’t had a good candy bar in a while.. but if I had my pick I’d choose a Twix right about now.
Favorite color? Pink. Because I’m a girl.