Well hello there friends! Sorry for my unexpected absence yesterday. Between a not so fun doctors appointment Tuesday night and an emotionally tough few days, I just didn’t have it in me to share my (lack of) eats with you. But I’m back today and attempting to turn my frown upside down. So let’s get to it….
Thinking Out Loud Thursday – Where I can be as random as I want and no explanations are needed.
- This might be what I miss most about my morning runs. Nothing like ocean, blue skies, and fresh air to start your day off right. I’ve been doing a lot of walking recently, just to feel like I’m being active in someway, and I couldn’t help but smile after I took this picture. No matter how I’m feeling, and even if I’m not running as much as I’d like… life is good.
- In attempts to move away from #SmoothieLife, I made this beautiful acai bowl. Topped with freeze dried fruit. I think the concept is so weird, but at the same time cannot get enough of the Trader Joe’s freeze dried strawberries and blueberries.
- Serious question… does anyone know how much fruit is TOO much fruit? Sometimes I think I’m eating a pound of sugar a day because all I ingest is fruit.
- Speaking of Trader Joe’s… OBSESSED with their cauliflower rice. I think I need to play with the “vegan cheese” recipe (read: almond milk and yeast), but I pretty much am in love. Definitely quells my “comfort food” craving!
- And this. #LifeEssential
- I’m eagerly awaiting my StitchFix… I’m really hoping that there are some good pieces. However I’m #ForeverPoor at the moment, so hopefully it’s not TOO good ! Reminding myself to be careful what I wish for….
- So happy today is Thursday. Next week is a short week for me (holy crow it’s almost the Fourth of July!?), and then I took the following Monday off so HAI two short weeks back to back : ) Where is summer going!? #CuePanic
- I have a really exciting post for tomorrow and I can’t wait to share! I know, I know.. the suspense is so killer. So stay tuned!
And that’s all I have. My brain is totally discombobulated (spell check knew what word I was trying to type #MindBlown) so please forgive my incoherent post and random pictures. Love you all.
What puts a smile on your face when you’re feeling blah? Nothing like some sunshine and fresh air in my opinion!
But seriously… how much fruit is too much fruit? I think I need to go on a fruit cleanse in August… it’s all I’ve been eating. Bananas for DAYS.
Anyone else feel like summer is almost gone?
Any exciting plans for the Fourth of July?