How was everyones weekend?! I kind of feel like where the hell did the weekend go? It’s like I closed my eyes and 48 hours have passed, so I’m having a bit of difficulty accepting that it’s Monday again.
I have a lot to look forward to this week: doctors appointment Tuesday, birthday celebrations for Izzy on Thursday, TED2 on Friday, and of course the Fairfield half on Sunday! But before we get ahead of ourselves, I’m linking up with Erin for Weekend Recap, Tara for Weekend Update, and Katie for Marvelous Monday to tell you all about my weekend. In bullet points. Because it’s Monday. #GrrrrrMonday
That was a Ted reference. Watch the trailer. You’re welcome.
- Sushi. Delicious.
- McConkey documentary on Netflix. Highly recommend.
- Failed run attempt.
- Lots of rainy day TV. Binge watching Blue Bloods at the moment and I’m obsessed.
- Yoga. Because that’s what I do when I’m sad and can’t run. And it was raining. Bleh.
- Delicious lunch with my parents to celebrate Father’s Day.
- FINALLY got a jean jacket. And a chambray shirt. And a skirt… #HelpMeImPoor
- Tasty dinner with BF and his family to continue the Father’s Day celebrations
- True Detective Season 2 Premiere…
Running: Welp, by the time you’re reading this let’s hope I’ve had a somewhat successful run. After feeling far too inactive these past few days, I am hoping that my running will pick up again soon. I’m going back and forth on whether or not I need to notify the race director that I may not be able to effectively pace on Sunday. I am very nervous that I may let down my fellow runners if I am not having a “good day”. This is an ongoing decision….
That’s really all I have. I wish I was a bit more wordy, but it’s Monday so cut me some slack. Hope you are all having a great start to the week and thoroughly enjoyed your weekend! Catch you tomorrow with a rather EXCITING post if I do say so myself.
Did anyone else watch True Detective last night? Thoughts? Comments?
Who is seeing Ted2 this weekend?! I’m beyond exciting and plan on being there immediately after work.
What was the best part of your weekend?