I feel so honored to be tagged in not one but TWO blog surveys! Since I’m not eating anything particularly cool, I decided since I might as well provide you with more information than you may have ever wanted to know about me… all at once. So get ready… it’s about to get weird.
Afterwards I’ll catch everyone up on WIAW (but really Tuesday) because I like following rules. And it is Wednesday after all : )
Thanks for the LinkUp Jenn!
First up, I was tagged in the Versatile Blog Survey by Amber at PBandPRs.
1. What is something people might be surprised to learn about you? Some random facts about me: I’m an only child, I pronounce “coconut” like co-co-nut, I cannot effectively ride a bicycle, and I am somewhat OCD clean. I love all Clorox products. And vacuuming. And folding laundry is one of my favorite things. I scrub my apartment top to bottom at least once a week.
2. Have you ever met someone famous? I was once kissed on the cheek by Ahmad Bradshaw. Melissa Joan Hart lives in my hometown, so I used to frequently see her/talk to her at the beach I worked at. I also had a celeb sighting at 30th Street Station in Philadelphia when Bradley Cooper walked through on his way to a press tour for Silver Linings Playbook. #LeSigh
3. What is something you hope will never come back in style? Cargo shorts. I just can’t.
4. What is one place on your travel must-see bucket list? I have a bunch of places I’d love to travel to and even some I’d like to go back to, but for now, let’s discuss new locations…
Domestically: I’d love to get out to California and do some exploring (think San Fran, Napa, San Diego).. maybe run Big Sur
Internationally: My dream is to go on a two week vacation to Italy, Greece, and Croatia. I am trying my best to figure out how I can budget for this and make it happen within the next year or two.
5. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? Well this is an interesting question. I mean unrealistically, with no rhyme or reason for my answer, I’d say Blake Lively because #Duh. If I was going to answer with a more appropriate, “real life” persona, I’d have to say Chelsea Handler… and Chunk could be Kona. #WhoIsChewey?
6. Who is your favorite Disney Princess? Ariel because Prince Eric was hot.
7. What would you sing at karaoke night? I Love Rock n’ Roll, the Britney version obviously, or Pour Some Sugar On Me – Def Leppard. I like to keep it classy.
8. Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island? I could totally be stranded on a deserted island with my boyfriend. Assuming there was food, booze, shelter, and amenities. If we are talking a barebones, no hope of survival, kind of deserted island, I’d have to say my step-dad. The man has pockets and trinkets for days. #ApocalypseReady
9. What is your biggest pet peeve? I cannot stand when people are late. And when people are messy. #ImSoEasyGoing
10. What clothing item/accessory/shoes do you have way too many of in your closet? Can I answer this by saying everything? I have too many pairs of old running shoes (too many good timez/memz), and too many pairs of spandex and hoodies. I basically look like I work at Lulu Lemon and Nike. #MyUniform
That was fun! I must be an only child because I just realized I love talking about myself haha. Anywhozers, onto my eats…
Breakfast: Protein shake – Vanilla Vega protein, Banana, Almond Milk, Ice, Cinnamon, and Pumpkin Spice … dare I say it tasted delicious? Lunch: Everything vegetable under the sun. I sadly got about 2 bites into this deliciousness before I realized I couldn’t eat it for lunch today : ( Don’t worry – I stuck it back in the work fridge for later this week. Fingers Crossed!
So instead I dined on steel cut oats with a tablespoon of almond butter. And my coworker made Gwen’s (Gwyneth Paltrow for those of you who aren’t in the know), homemade granola. She gave me a sampling. Pretty good!
Dinner: Protein shake round dos. Whatever it worked. Refer picture from above… just a different glass.
So that’s that! I hope everyone has a FABULOUS Wednesday and remember – we’re half way to the weekend woohoo!
What was the best thing you ate this week?
Who would you want to be stuck on a deserted island with?
And what’s your biggest pet peeve? Please see above. If you’re more than 15 minutes late, I’ve already thought of ways to passively aggressively mention it.