Linking up with with Amanda today for:
- Shameless plug which will be appearing for the next….mmm 2 months – I applied to be on the Runner’s Wold Magazine cover so if you could all vote for me, I will love you long time
- Tuesday night I participated in a local run club. I am blown away on how much fun I had. It surpassed my expectations and I can’t wait to go back next week.
- Full re-cap will be on the blog Tuesday for Tried It Tuesday with Sara.
- Another running related note… I was running with BF on Monday and decided I should run into a stop sign. Hey gorgeous…
- My IT band has been pretty tight since the marathon. I’m really trying to work on stretching and foam rolling, but for some reason, I have zero desire to. I put a sticky note on my fridge telling myself STRETCH BEFORE DINNER. Anyone want to place bets on whether or not I follow through?
- I know I’m like 5 years late on this, but CandyCrush is the most addicting game ever. It’s basically just a frustrating version of Tetris.
- I get to dog sit the best dog in the world this weekend! As much as I love Kona, I am not looking forward to the hairy mess he lives behind. Homeboy sheds.
- With the gorgeous weather this weekend, I fully plan on spending the majority of it outside. Has anyone else seen this? If I had a dollar for every time someone sent/tagged me in this… I’d have like, almost $5.
- I’ve been feeling pretty icky lately. I have my next Remicade infusion next week, so hopefully that will have me feeling a bit more like myself again.
- Although Crohnsing is lame, I have been feeling better enough to run. I’m hoping to hit 30 miles this week with some slow, longer runs Saturday and Sunday. I plan on enjoying all of the fresh air!
Does anyone else still play games on your phone? What’s your favorite?
Do you have to reward yourself with something for stretching? I always watch the trashiest TV shows to keep me entertained (Looking at you Kardashians)